Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow it's been forever!

Okay so it's been a long time since I updated this thing. So bare with me as I do a quick recap.
I went to Montana like back in August with my parents and Chelsey. As we were coming out of a restaurant from eating lunch we saw this awesome vehicle! I wish I could drive around on that! :)









On the way home from Montana we stopped at Yellowstone because I had never been there. We got to see Old Faithful go off right on time. :)






HALLOWEEN TIME! I love Halloween and getting to get all dressed up! This was the pumpkin I carved this year. It's a heart which isn't very scary but i still like it.




















I'm a BEE!!! Dallin was suppose to be my beekeeper but he got his wisdom teeth out just before Halloween so he fell asleep about nine o'clock.














Sweet...19! So Dal finally turned 19 so we had to do something. We ended up going on a night hike! We were suppose to start at 4:30 but he had to work for someone so we didn't leave till 6:00 pm. It was still a ton of fun! We went up to Waterfall Canyon but didn't quite make it to the waterfall. It got dark pretty quick so we stopped at the bridge and had a picnic up on the rock so we could see all the city lights. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you're the cutest bee I've ever seen! Loved the costume :o)

    ReplyDelete