Saturday, November 28, 2009

NEW MOON!!




Every girl should know what movie just came out...that's right! NEW MOON!! I'd have to say it was a ton better than Twilight was! And nothing beats hanging out with the girls (and boy) for a 3 AM movie!













Some girls just can't stay awake without a little help :) Makaylee and Maegan used a little pick me up to make sure they would make it through the movie!
















Just a little goofing off until the movie started!
























This was the whole gang right before the movie. All 7 of us. I had so much fun going at 3 and we also went out to breakfast at IHOP when the show was over. The youngins then had to go to school and I was off to work! Can't wait for the next one to come out so we can do it all over again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment