Bonjour! Guten Tag! Hi!
La liberté! Freedom! Finals are over! I feel so free and...well free! So for all of you fellow students, we are in need of a celebration!! The weather is getting nice and I'm ready to party hardy! I feel like there's never much for me to tell anyone! The countdown to my birthday has begun, less than a month! Yay! Stay tuned to find out what crazy thing I do this year. :) I hope everything is going good with everyone else. Oh and Happy Easter! Don't forget to remember our Lord during this time; He definitely helped me during finals (along with every other aspect of my life) Have a great day!
Auf Wiedersehen! Au Revoir! Goodbye!
Can I be a part of your crazy birthday bash? So glad finals are over for you! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteOf course you are invited to my birthday bash! You'll have to talk to the parentals about the craziness though cause they always keep it a secret from me. But I would LOVE to have you with me during the festiviness! :)
ReplyDelete