The wedding day finally came! There was a lot of driving around but we all eventually made it to where we were suppose to be. It was a great day and the bride and groom looked very good!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Wow I'm a slacker!
So it's been a long time since I last did a post. So there is a lot that has happened since there so sorry for the long post coming. I'll try to cut it down and give the basics.

Yay for families! The good ole family reunion came around. Chelsey and I met this nice man on the way there! We stopped and did a little fishing. That fish you see hanging up...oh ya...I caught that. :)
Gotta love cousins!! This is my little cuz Sahara. We had a great time playing at the beach!
The Harry Potter movie finally came out. No, I did not go to the midnight showing, but I went to one that I thought was even more fun! I went to the 3 AM show. Now that is dedication right there. It's easy to be awake at midnight but 3 AM that's skill. And even my dad was there. I think he stayed awake for most of the movie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment