Saturday, June 13, 2009

While the hubbys away...the girls get to play...

So Curly's husband went to Idaho for work for about a week so we got to play a little. I spent two nights with her and here are a few pictures from all our wonderful adventures...
It started out when I went over to her house and she had an ad for a car place. It had a little scratch off thing and Kierstan ended up getting the lucky number. The only thing was that the place was in Brigham City. We thought...well...we don't have anything else to do so we drove down there to see what she won...

Yay!! A $5 gift card to Walmart! Okay so it wasn't that great but I had a ton of fun driving down there. And Kierstan also told them she was looking for a Jeep Wrangler for her, her husband, and their two kids. I was trying so hard to keep back the laughter.

Curly's grandparents were nice enough to let us use their hot tub for a night. Don't worry no crazy hot tub stories. It was just us and we sat and talked for an hour or two. It was actually very relaxing.

The second night that I stayed there Meghan joined us because her husband is also gone. We had so much fun together from almost having a head on collision to dancing and laughing hysterically! It was such a fun night! Thanks Curly and Glacier!

No comments:

Post a Comment