Sunday, May 17, 2009

SkYdIvInG!!

So for my birthday my family suprised me with taking me skydiving. That's right SKYDIVING!! It was so awesome!! I got pictures and a video. It was freakin awesome! I would totally recommend it!


Me and the parents right before I headed onto the plane.


Oh ya!! I just jumped out baby!


I just had to have a picture with my tongue sticking out! :)

Don't worry the parachute did work!

4 comments:

  1. I think that is so awesome you went sky diving! Jeff's been once and he keeps telling me we are going to go but it hasn't happened yet...we'll see. I love your tongue out pic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Erin! It was awesome! You definitely need to go! It's taken a little time to get use to the bright blonde but I'm starting to like it. Miss you Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe you did this--actually I can totally believe that you would do something like this. It looks like you had so much fun! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow Caitlyn!! That's awsome!! I bet it was way fun! Happy LATE Birthday! :o) It was good to see you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete